2 Finally finished 

Hi there, 

I’ve managed to finish an other wayyy overdue project. Back then I couldn’t figure out how to sew the neck line to the dress and gave up way to easy I must say.  This was to be a dress but turned out to be a pajama! 

I’ve used the burda 06 2011 model 102 pattern 

Instead of gathering the top part i made two pleads

 (cause I was lazy :-)) 

INSPERATION


END RESULT


Pictures where taken by my little helper! 

Till next post, happy sewing!! 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s